InstallerThe installer lets you to get started straight away without having to worry about tools, dependencies and firmwares. It will prepare your board for PythingsOS, download the code and install it. Runs on Windows, Mac and Linux with no requirements other than Python and a USB/Serial connection with your board. Currently supports only the Esp8266, Esp32 and the Esp32 + SIM800 platforms.
Code and firmwareDownload the PythingsOS code or firmware if you want to perform a manual install. Here you can find both platform-independent and platform-specific releases, including standard and frozen firmware versions. You can read more about what they stand for, when to use them and in general about how to perform a manual install in the documentation.
Release v1.1.0Reference MicroPython version: v1.11
Reference Python versions: 3.4-3.6
- PythingsOS code v1.1.0 (esp8266)
- PythingsOS firmware v1.1.0 (esp8266)
- PythingsOS firmware v1.1.0 (esp8266, frozen)
Esp8266 + SIM800 (experimental)
Esp32 + SIM800
ToolsTools to help you in developing and debugging your Apps.
- uPyLoader, a simple IDE for MicroPython by BetaRavener.
- Serial Console, a simple non-intrusive console to keep an eye on what is going on inside your devices without interfering with them.